Current Compeition: Like our Facebook page, share and like the status below and you could win £25 worth of Spice of India takeaway vouchers! See below for the full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Spice of India whose restaurant is in Ash Vale.2. Employees of Spice of India or their family members shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 17 April 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: One voucher for £25 to spend on a takeaway order from Spice of India.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random through the use of a spreadsheet with no previous inference with the formula to pick the winner.
11. The winner will be notified on Facebook within 48 hours of the close date.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Spice of India and not to any other party.